2 10's and 1 12"?

Jordan_Swanson
10+ year member

Hey Guys, i was wondering. What would be better to run, two 12' Kicker Vr's with a 1200.1 JBL amp, or two 10's and a 12 (all vr subs) running on the 1200.1 JBL. I Can't make up my mind, i have two 10's and a 12" already, but one of the 10" has a disconnected spider,, and i don't know if i want to just replace to 10 or just sell them to get another 12", and just run two 12". Please give me your comments. Thanks

y lately have poeple been mixing subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono: 2 12's would be better

Originally posted by dave_3148 y lately have poeple been mixing subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono: 2 12's would be better
What's wrong with that? I don't really see a problem as long as the subs are all in seperate chambers/boxes, plus he'd have a bit more cone area with the 2 10's and 1 12.

cancelation. it usually sounds bad if not horrible. have you ever seen a car with mixed subs win a sq contest? thats why you dont see it done alot

Originally posted by tglisson id have to agree, or just one big 15 or 18 but if you wanna go all out on 18's get quad's

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif
What's that supposed to mean? Now unless he asked which setup would be better for comps, I don't see why you said that unless he'd use 18's for daily, which I doubt.

OT: I think you're a huge post wh0re. You got here 6 days ago and you already have 200 posts? WTF?

Originally posted by Audio N00B What's that supposed to mean? Now unless he asked which setup would be better for comps, I don't see why you said that unless he'd use 18's for daily, which I doubt.

OT: I think you're a huge post wh0re. You got here 6 days ago and you already have 200 posts? WTF?
"I Can't make up my mind, i have two 10's and a 12" already, but one of the 10" has a disconnected spider,, and i don't know if i want to just replace to 10 or just sell them to get another 12", and just run two 12". Please give me your comments. Thanks"

I gave him my comment, I told him he asked if he wantved to replace to 10 or just sell them i told him one 15 or 18 with a quad whats the ***** point in that ? I gave him my comment on the ****ing subject im getting sick of you people calling me a post ***** when half the time i spend arguing with you people, and btw you must be the post ***** to point out every single flaw on a thread, because your just trying to be a smart ass half the time, and you make users flaw the message boards, when simply giving them their comments, I dont see "please give me your comments on my 12 or 10 inch subwoofer", I see "give me your comment", wasnt I on the car audio topic ? correct ?

-ty

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

*EDIT*

also I dont understand you people I must be a newb on a message board because I dont understand post "whoring" so to speak, am I supposed to care if I get 1000000 posts ? I could honestly care less if thats what this is all about....

*EDIT2*

awww yes I was on spring break when I started on this post, and i have alot of time on my hand, and im basically online quite a bit....

im really not trying to argue with you people im trying to get along but half you people are really big dicks about everything like this is your profession in life and ****, you need to buck up and get your head together.... i mean god i never saw anyone so offended by someone that misread a thread LOL

Originally posted by Jordan_Swanson Please give me your comments. Thanks
Originally posted by tglissonI dont see "please give me your comments on my 12 or 10 inch subwoofer", I see "give me your comment", wasnt I on the car audio topic ? correct ?
Sorry, I didn't understand half of what you said, and I'm not trying to be an ass when I say that. Oh boy. I'll stop now though, arguing with people on the net is pointless.

Originally posted by Audio N00B Sorry, I didn't understand half of what you said, and I'm not trying to be an ass when I say that. Oh boy. I'll stop now though, arguing with people on the net is pointless.

Wtf I really dont understand you, im sorry to b a hassle for you but you be the biggest **** in the world, say im a "post *****" which i still dont understand, and you just wanna drop it when you got nothing eles to say, im sorry bro but why do you start **** you cant finish, i try to treat each users on here with respect and take time to read and see what they say, or said, is it so hard to ignore a simple mistake ? noone needs to take it to the next level bro, but forreal I dont have beef with you, I just wanted to put my two cents in, and i get my head blown of and called a ***** lol whatta day

Originally posted by tglisson Wtf I really dont understand you, im sorry to b a hassle for you but you be the biggest **** in the world, say im a "post *****" which i still dont understand, and you just wanna drop it when you got nothing eles to say, im sorry bro but why do you start **** you cant finish, i try to treat each users on here with respect and take time to read and see what they say, or said, is it so hard to ignore a simple mistake ? noone needs to take it to the next level bro, but forreal I dont have beef with you, I just wanted to put my two cents in, and i get my head blown of and called a ***** lol whatta day

A post wh0re is someone who posts all the time and really doesn't have a point to their post. Most of the time it's people that say "yeah" or "i agree'' or say something that's already been said. And the reason that people hate this so much is because it degrades the forum and pisses people off. Nobody really cares how many posts you have, it's more of quality, not quantity. But 200 posts in a week is a little absurd. I mean, if you helped out people, then it's cool, but posting nonsense and repeating **** will get you nowhere.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, I'm looking at your sig and seeing that you only hit 91 dB's with your setup. That seems kind of low for the power your putting out. Any reasons behind this?

Originally posted by tommyk90 A post wh0re is someone who posts all the time and really doesn't have a point to their post. Most of the time it's people that say "yeah" or "i agree'' or say something that's already been said. And the reason that people hate this so much is because it degrades the forum and pisses people off. Nobody really cares how many posts you have, it's more of quality, not quantity. But 200 posts in a week is a little absurd. I mean, if you helped out people, then it's cool, but posting nonsense and repeating **** will get you nowhere.
ok im sorry i understand now i know 200post in a week is absurd but you have to understand,

1. spring break

2.i have internet

3.im anti social love car audio and on the net 24/7

4.seal broke in my transmision from racing, so i have to drop the tranny and get it fix

5. i have no life did i mention that :p

well the point is i do help people goddy4me2 is a great friend of mine that i ment, and he has also agreed that I help users but i do say I have just had a 2 word post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Originally posted by tommyk90 A post wh0re is someone who posts all the time and really doesn't have a point to their post. Most of the time it's people that say "yeah" or "i agree'' or say something that's already been said. And the reason that people hate this so much is because it degrades the forum and pisses people off. Nobody really cares how many posts you have, it's more of quality, not quantity. But 200 posts in a week is a little absurd. I mean, if you helped out people, then it's cool, but posting nonsense and repeating **** will get you nowhere.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, I'm looking at your sig and seeing that you only hit 91 dB's with your setup. That seems kind of low for the power your putting out. Any reasons behind this?

O no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif im not quite sure i havnt tested my dB's yet, thats what i find the specs on the PA website

Originally posted by tglisson O no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif im not quite sure i havnt tested my dB's yet, thats what i find the specs on the PA website
Oh, oh, that's the specs on the sub. OK, i was really confused about that. Yeah, that makes sense. Man, i knew you had to be getting higher than that!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jordan_Swanson

10+ year member
Jordan_Swanson
Washburn, ND
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from