SOLD (2) 10 RE SE with US AMPS MD1 In Custom Box - what is it worth

250-300 isn't bad.
If anyone is in the atlanta area and is interested let me know

thanks guys!
i read your post and i don't think the price was TOO high. around $300 is pretty fair. As mentioned most don't know about RE. i'd pull 1 of the subs out of the box and show a pic of what the moteor,etc looks like.

old version

i like to listen to everything and the guy that designed the box said that 44 would be a good number to hit highs and lows, which it does

I had a pr. of the old style re se's but if i remember correctly they're only recommended to be run sealed? Check re's web sight,pretty sure? I sold mine 3 mnths ago for 250 in a sealed finished/carpeted box,wish i hadn't,lil under-rated and sounded fantastic!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.