2 10" SKAR Audio VVX's on a SKAR Audio SK-1500.1D

No new box around 3 cubes after all displacing ect... @33 htz with a 6" aero port
Ah I see. Mine are in 3 cubes at 30 hz, definitely dominate the lows. I have a few friends who think 10 inch subs can't get loud or low, can't wait to shut them up whebn my amp comes in lol.

How do you like it compared to your old box?

Ah I see. Mine are in 3 cubes at 30 hz, definitely dominate the lows. I have a few friends who think 10 inch subs can't get loud or low, can't wait to shut them up whebn my amp comes in lol.
How do you like it compared to your old box?
Much louder, people are amazed at how low these get. People think since they are smaller subs they cant get loud and low, these we will def show them whats up.

You should have just played the songs in your car instead of putting a song with the video.
2nd that we wanna here the bass not some random song playin on the video heck i could even watch the video

I haz 2 vvx 10's on an saz-1500 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I get fwee wristbandz to? lol skar audio ftmfw!! Mine play nasty low. Gotta love em

If I had a camera I would post ya a vid of my 3 10's getting silly..
I should have my set up complete in the next week or 2. I guess I'll see what the 8s can do then. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Havent heard too much on the 8s, but hear great things about the other sizes, so I think I should be satisfied with my set up.

I should have my set up complete in the next week or 2. I guess I'll see what the 8s can do then. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Havent heard too much on the 8s, but hear great things about the other sizes, so I think I should be satisfied with my set up.
I would think so I need more power now so I am on the hunt.... Last setup was 4 sa-8's and they were decent but was not impressed with them so sold them not to long after I bought them.

I would think so I need more power now so I am on the hunt.... Last setup was 4 sa-8's and they were decent but was not impressed with them so sold them not to long after I bought them.
I know the feeling. I really need more power than I have...but Im going to go with what I have for now. I've thrown WAY too much money into this set up so far...not looking to put any more in it. I'd get your amp and wire it to .5 if I could though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif 4 SA-8s should have got pretty nasty... I was fairly impressed with the 1 I had. It wasnt breathtaking or anything, but 4 should get down.

I know the feeling. I really need more power than I have...but Im going to go with what I have for now. I've thrown WAY too much money into this set up so far...not looking to put any more in it. I'd get your amp and wire it to .5 if I could though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif 4 SA-8s should have got pretty nasty... I was fairly impressed with the 1 I had. It wasnt breathtaking or anything, but 4 should get down.
Cool as a fridge wired at .67ohm and not harsh on the electric like my old aq2200 was. Would love to find a second one and strap them but e1 is selling them for 400+ and well thats to steep for me right now. Oh dnt get me wrong the 4 sa's did nice but idk was lacking something. New setup kills the old one though. Maybe as not as loud on meter but to the ear woooo its a difference that and I like to get a back message when I am driving LOL

If this deal is still up for grabs in a few months I'll have two 12's on a APSM1500. Hehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahaha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date