Northwest Region 1st annual spring opener, Mar 14th

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
haha look at all you basshead loser's!!

I'll might show up and cheer you guys on LOL

oh and one other thing mister I dont like burp box's music music blah blah blah

WHY IS THERE NO BASSRACE???????? END TRANSMISSION

right on. well i'mm gonna see about the weather since it decided to change on us. so i'mm gonna get a hold of them and see if we can use the install bay. if not we might have to hold it off for next sunday. let me know what you think cuz i'm down to have it rain, snow, or shine!

I'm Down for this weekend, I had to make plans and arrangements to get to this show. Might not be able to make it if its next week. Its only a 50% chance and its not like we dont listen to music in our cars because of a little precipitation.

SSPX0351.jpg

So here are what the trophys look like.

Whats happinin' Joe? How'd ya do @ heatwave? besides the blown amp? I'll see ya Sunday bro.
Did good with running half power(157.5 Outlaw SPL and 154.9 Street Beat). I took 3 first place and 2 second place. I also took first place in car show-Mini Truck Mild. It was a blast down there just way too long of a drive(24hrs). If weather is decent I will be there otherwise no because the truck does lousy in the snow. Looking forward to visiting with the other senior citizen competitors(You ,me, and Steve).

Did good with running half power(157.5 Outlaw SPL and 154.9 Street Beat). I took 3 first place and 2 second place. I also took first place in car show-Mini Truck Mild. It was a blast down there just way too long of a drive(24hrs). If weather is decent I will be there otherwise no because the truck does lousy in the snow. Looking forward to visiting with the other senior citizen competitors(You ,me, and Steve).
I see a new team in the works.hahaha hopefully we get a discount and a nap between runs LOL

WELL I MUST SAY COLORADO SCENE IS IMPROVED 10 FOLD FROM LAST YEAR ALONE.

I'DE LIKE TO THANK THE 23 COMPETITORS, THAT SHOWED TODAY AND THE SPECTATORS AS WELL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.