Northwest Region 1st annual spring opener, Mar 14th

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
i like to demo. i would have been demoing too but like ive said numerous times, **** MY ELECTRICAL. **** you batteries, **** you alternator, **** you wiring, **** you vcm. i demoed hard before the show trying to get people to show up. passed out tons of flyers but i dont think anyone came from foco besides benny

i was just demoing. and both my window latches were broken, my wall isnt sealed off, and my crossover is set at 40 and below. i only did a 157.7 on a tone. but a few days earlier i did a 157.9 on mc breed aint no future in your frontin.

tonight i rebuilt my window latches outta sole rubber so they have some flex to em, and siliconed my window in on the port side. gotta do the passenger side tomarro. and i'm going to weld some roll bars from the b-pillers to the frame so my sides stop flexing so hard, and i'm gonna have do something about that roof, my light fixture is just destroyed now, the whole thing fell down tonight.

yeah i laughed when i saw that. still cant decide if i should run 12s or keep the 18s. i made a prototype of the 12s today and tested it on my clif at 1 ohm. 5000watts, no problem

i was just demoing. and both my window latches were broken, my wall isnt sealed off, and my crossover is set at 40 and below. i only did a 157.7 on a tone. but a few days earlier i did a 157.9 on mc breed aint no future in your frontin.
tonight i rebuilt my window latches outta sole rubber so they have some flex to em, and siliconed my window in on the port side. gotta do the passenger side tomarro. and i'm going to weld some roll bars from the b-pillers to the frame so my sides stop flexing so hard, and i'm gonna have do something about that roof, my light fixture is just destroyed now, the whole thing fell down tonight.
I'm rooting for your 160 on music. Should not be to hard, once you get that **** taken care of. Sealing it off can gain 1db+, I gained a little over a 1.5db!

yeah i laughed when i saw that. still cant decide if i should run 12s or keep the 18s. i made a prototype of the 12s today and tested it on my clif at 1 ohm. 5000watts, no problem
Depends on the motor strength versus cone area. If you have the motor strength and the cone area, well that will take care of the 12"s. You would have to do some testing to see what works. General rule of thumb the more cone area the better.....

yeah i know ill lose some output but hopefully i can build a good box and break 150 with them. im just getting tired of the fiance not driving my car. she said she wont drive it until i get those out, and since her car is still broken, i have to drive everywhere.

yeah i know ill lose some output but hopefully i can build a good box and break 150 with them. im just getting tired of the fiance not driving my car. she said she wont drive it until i get those out, and since her car is still broken, i have to drive everywhere.
Yeah that would ****...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.