1997 Jeep Cherokee Sport

It was the fuel pump.
It cost $372.06 to fix. wtf

Is that right?
Just Empty Every Pocket.

Everything to fix on my jeep was expensive. I finally gave up and sold it for a huge loss. Not sad that it is gone sorry to say.

Fuel pump ??? really. What happen you smelling fuel under the hood. Ehh..

I know the price is high but think too. They may add things in there too. I know at my shop we replaced lines and fuel filter at all times doing a fuel pump replacement. Always clamps. It was just prevent maintence( how ever you spell it).

Although price does sound high. But then again prices are jumping up for older vehicle parts.

Just Empty Every Pocket.Everything to fix on my jeep was expensive. I finally gave up and sold it for a huge loss. Not sad that it is gone sorry to say.
I'm starting to figure that out, but I love my jeep.

I'm starting to figure that out, but I love my jeep.

I had no real problems with either of my jeeps. They where/are cheap to fix and took no time to fix either. Your problem is that your not a mechanic. Shops charge different prices all over the place. Prices of parts are all over the place too.I price shop for things soooo much now days its not even funny any more.

Case in point I was looking for lifters for my dodge truck. Prices for the same lifter. Same model number, part number, brand. I found the price went from 9.95(what I got them for) To 23.50. Per lifter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.