1996 Windstar finished...

****it i swear after seeing this i want a mini van no lying...they cheaper on insurance?

i am looking up my trade in vaule right now

soccer moms here i come!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ladysman.gif.b3d08666a805020911dd758f82cd9ab0.gif :boobies:

Seriously? you just posted pics of your minivan with a pretty lame install?.........

I can't figure this forum out. You post this and one guy actually said, "sweet". I start a thread (mostly in jest) aobut terminal cups and making your install look nice and I get flamed?..... Uh, okay.

*Shaking head* heads toward kitchen..... craves pork chop.

hey bean yeah i know it isnt the Greatest out there but i just wanted to know peoples reactions. and yeah its pretty basic but give me time and i'll have something else running.

****it i swear after seeing this i want a mini van no lying...they cheaper on insurance?
Probably not by that much...my van is significantly cheaper because it's a full size commercial vehicle, but minivans are most likely classified differently.

I'll give you a candy bar if you get in the car...
O.K

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.