1984 Nissan 300zx

if u have money, u can do anything to any car... i found out i can bolt a supercharger up to were my a/c braket was and do a little mods here and there and bam supercharged 240

The best option would be to ditch the v6 and get an sr20det. They are what is found in the japan spec 240sx's and will make over 300hp with a couple grand worth of mods. The engines make around 200 hp stock and can be found on ebay for a couple thousand dollars.

I have the vg30DE in my 89 maxima, I know what you mean. If I had that engine in a 300zx I'd be supremely disapointed, but its nice in a sedan that I don't really want to be fast. If you do have the vg30DE the DET is almost a direct drop in, and you can get the JDM versions on ebay for pretty cheap, but thats only like a 40hp gain.

if u have money, u can do anything to any car... i found out i can bolt a supercharger up to were my a/c braket was and do a little mods here and there and bam supercharged 240

speak more of this s/c...my buddy has a 240 KA24DE, and we want some good power outta it.

gimme a link would ya please?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.