18w3

Participant count
  • Participant list

84fleetwood

I have two JL Audio 18w3s in a "professional" sealed box. I have been considering selling them lately because I bought a 12w7 and was given a 12" RF T1 that was thought to be blown but was just not hooked up. Anyways I want to know everything there is to know about the 18s especially price.

Best to go with craigslist. Shipping those would cost a lot and most people wanting 18s generally want it really loud and there are louder choices out there for the money then what a JL w3 18 would cost them. Dealing locally would be better with JL subs. The T1, make a tester vid and put it up for sale. Use the search features on here and google and see how much both of them go for.

Got pics of them?

Those are rare subs. I had their little brothers, 15w3's.

I wouldn't hesitate asking 150 per driver.

Several CL ads in my area, people want over a grand for 2 10w7's!!

That's kind of the price I was thinking. I don't have pics of them now but hopefully soon. I really like them a lot and don't want to sell them, but they are pretty old and I'm working on either 4 12w7s or finding a pair of blown w7s and having them made into 18s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

84fleetwood

84fleetwood
Minot, ND
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
timhof13