185w on PG RSD....

Anyone ever went active with them. I'm not sure if I wanna use them with my sundown 100.4, I heard its easy to over power the tweets going active.
Thoughts?
tcguy85 went active with them I think.

I have heard them before, and I didnt like them. Maybe because they are bright tweeters. I think CDT's CL-61A comp set was much better, just my opinion though.

I got these on a stock Hu and they still sound good but will be putting my eclipse amp I just got on them shortly which is about 90 watts each Ch..

give it a week and the tweets will be gone like everyone else who has praised them as god gift to comps and more than doubled their power.........
Its all about gain control, people just dont know how to do it... If you are feeding them that much power, one needs to back off on their tweet settings a bit.. Ive pounded a set into the ground for a year or so, and no issues..

and you know they are receiving that kind of power on music...how?

music, idk it changes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

but anyways oscilloscope

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Stephen_c

10+ year member
MR. Crunk
Stephen_c
downtown
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date