185w on PG RSD....

give it a week and the tweets will be gone like everyone else who has praised them as god gift to comps and more than doubled their power.........

give it a week and the tweets will be gone like everyone else who has praised them as god gift to comps and more than doubled their power.........
i backed off a bit, its at about 110 watts now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

No they still sound good. i turned the HPF up when i had the gain at about 185 w. not that i turned the HPF and the gain back down it sounds really good.

I had the truck in the garage with the windows down playing some country music. my brother was in the living room and when i walked in after some testing he said

bro-"are you done now"

me-"yea"

bro- "well good maybe stephanie can sleep now" (his GF).

me- "It aint that loud, i had my subs unpluged and was playing country music"

bro- "yea its shaking the house"

me- "********"

her room is a good 50 feet away from the garage, he was right on the other side of the front garage wall in the den. i mean it sounded good maybe like i had a small low power sub, but i know it was not shaking the house. He is just a pussy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Stephen_c

10+ year member
MR. Crunk
Stephen_c
downtown
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date