SOLD 18" TC Sounds 4hp Prototype *NEW*

snoopdan
5,000+ posts

Banned
Louisville, KY
I no longer have the need for this sub, as some of you know I already have what amounts to a hill of subwoofers over here in my office so I dont need this one.

This is a 18" TC sounds 4hp prototype, never seen power...never even assembled. The pictures below are of its sister, which looks and performs identical. I still have the one im selling still in its original shipping container from TC sounds, and will be supplied with all reciepts and data.

It is a new sub from TC sounds which I helped develop with them for SPL competition mainly, sort of a mix of the 5200 and the 5400 parts and new upgrades to the spiders and voice coil that is non-production.

Specs are as follows :

18" TC Sounds 4hp SPL, Titanium cone, High excursion NBR (buytl) surround

10" dual layer, double woven parallel wired (not found in any other TC driver at the moment)

4" dual 2 ohm voice coil, 4000 RMS and ive used them up to 10kw burps at DB Drag final & Meca World Finals

Threaded 50 lbs classic 4hp motor & everything else you'd expect from a legendary 4hp

Im not looking for cash, just trades unless its a really good cash offer. Im looking to trade for a AVIC type high end head unit with GPS and all that jazz.

Please, no trading for anything like amps, more speakers, batteries...etc....I got plenty of that crap.....just high end head unit is what I need. Im sick of my pioneer and carputer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

ok here are the pics kids

logoshine.gif

newtcrecone.jpg

PICT0028-1.jpg

i cant believe no one has a product to trade you for your needs??? bump!i thought you had all the power you needed, dan?
I do, but the girlfriend wants to get louder, so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Im really still lookn for a AVIC nav type head unit for trade, maybe even with some cash.

Tonight I had someone email me on my personal gmail account that "thats a ton for that sub"....and then proceed to talk **** to me saying he has a sub that will walk all over mine....talk about immature and rude...but i'll be nice and not mention Kent from H and K Audio's name, but just think about this....if you were to call up TC sounds and ask them to design you a specific spider design and get a custom coil from Econowind, then build you up a titanium cone driver that hasnt ever been in production before - id like to see how much they quote you. I PROMISE it will be cheaper than what im selling it for.... so please, if you dont like my price keep your negative comments to yourself and act like an adult....or something close to one. But if what you want is a non-bullshit subwoofer that ******* pounds, then we can do business.

If USACi would let me run an 18 in StreetBeat 1 I would be all over it Dan...lol
that and I have a single cab //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Free Bump
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif that would be an interesting fit behind the seats on that!

Tonight I had someone email me on my personal gmail account that "thats a ton for that sub"....but i'll be nice and not mention Kent's name, but just think about this....if you were to call up TC sounds and ask them to design you a specific spider design and get a custom coil from Econowind, then build you up a titanium cone driver that hasnt ever been in production before - id like to see how much they quote you. I PROMISE it will be cheaper than what im selling it for.... so please, if you dont like my price keep your negative comments to yourself and act like an adult....or something close to one. But if what you want is a non-bullshit subwoofer that ******* pounds, then we can do business.
ya guys...........good luck getting TC to make one of these for 700 or less.....a REGULAR one is about a grand, none the less a few awsome customizations here and there.

it seems exspensive, but it's because of the quality put into it and the quality it puts out with the right box and enough power. i couldnt be happier with mine :p

bumpy for snoopoloop

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.