18" RE MT MMATS recone D2

Participant count
  • Participant list

twisztdpunisher
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: 18" Re Mt with a juggernaut recone by MMATS D2

Item(s) Description/Condition: Very good condition, The cone is a little dirty, will be cleaned before shipping, Works flawlessly, been running on 500 watts inside a house for the last 4 years. When it was in the truck, It was run on 2000 watts.

Price: 300 + shipping ObO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: This thing has been sitting for so long, It needs some Lovin!! its in great shape and wants to be back inside a car where it can get the power it needs and wants. It has been babied for so long and desperately wants to be used like it was meant to. Open to offers, not interested in car audio tho. mainly cash

fastest way to contact me is through pm or email k.hosey9@gmail.com

Item Pictures:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.