SOLD 18" Fi BTL Fully Loaded

Carnivorous18
10+ year member

T3h G33k
1 18" Fi BTL Fully Loaded D2 in San Diego. Triple Magnet. Asking $360 +shipping or will trade only for 1 or 2 DC level 4 XL 12's . This thing is a beast, handled my SAZ3k like a charm.

Pictures are from previous owner but still in same condition like new

DSC04385.jpg

DSC04395.jpg

DSC04346.jpg

Here are some of my own pictures with the sub in my build log

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/469967-99-civic-ex-18-btl-3000watts.html

And just to clarify, only one sub is being sold despite pictures.

I do also have a box for it that i'll throw in if you pay for shipping.

Am also throwing in a free Fi gold dustcap that matches the current one

Box is 35wide 30deep 16tall. I'm selling because I need my backseat back and want to downgrade. Ill get you an estimate on shipping asap I'm on my phone

EDIT: Only an estimate but about 87. Id have a real estimate once its boxed up and ready to go

Last edited by a moderator:
The old ones only came with 2 slugs. You could pay more for a 3rd slug and Hi x max coil so you could get more excursion. So you might see a BTL with 2 slugs somewhere. Not trying to prove people wrong just trying to share some info.

Yep your right. Older 3 stack style. And yes that was shipping quote for the sub only

Hoping to take recent pics with my name in it by the end of the weekend or early next week so stay tuned

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.