Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschooldan
10+ year member

mpls mn
Item(s) for Sale:

18" Eclipse Titanium PRO quad coils

Item(s) Description/Condition:

HAS QUAD COIL WORKS 100%..SCRATCHES HERE AND THERE..TWO LITTLE DENTS IN THE CONE..FOAM IS LIKE WEATHER CRACK BUT NO HOLES JUST ”

Price:

$550 or best offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

i prefer local pick up..but ill ship it as long as i can drop it off at ups or fedex buyer pay all packing and shipping cost

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

thanks everyone...ups told me it could be to $250 with packing and insurance...i watch a youtube video of the TC 5200 they say just the motor weights 68 pounds and they ship them seperate to.. i really want to just sell this thing local but i do have some people that want me to ship it..

i got it off!! i bought this used and i see where there is four screw holes in the bottom of the basket..these are missing on mine.. i think i should get the screws for it..im going to call parts express to see if they can get them..

im in love with this sub!!! i got such a great deal on it.. there no way i can lose money on it... im going to keep if for awhile unless it sells on ebay!!thanks every one for all you help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...