Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

18" Atomic Apx

2. Specs:

18", Dual 2 ohms, 3" coil SJA 3.5k RMS all day Long, You Guys know what they can do.

From SJA:

* eXTREME SPL competition woofer

* high sensitivity, extreme efficient motor to ensure high SPL possible

* Rigid Die cast aluminum basket

* Organic long fiber non-pressed cone body for accurate tight bass

* Highly damped Kevlar and carbon fiber reinforced cone body

* triple layers foam surround increase the power capacity of woofer

* Extended neck joints on cone, coil and spider strengthen the integrity of moving structure for high power capacity

* Compressed mounting ring gasket

* over sized lead wire stitched on the spider, conduct signal current with ease, minimum loss * vented coil for extra heat dissipation

* 3 inch high temp aluminum voice coil

* extended, machined cut one piece back plate

* Powerful double stacked high and wide energy magnet

over

2-1/2 inch long excursion motor structure

* reinforced resin impregnated polycotton spider extend the life span of the speaker from material fatigue and collapse.

* integrated heavy duty lead wire on spider prevent short circuit and melt down

* dome shape dust cap design

* low carbon front and back plate

* Vented magnetic gap technology(VMG technology)

* Laser etched, machined and chromed back plate

* handle up start 15,000Watts in 3 second short burps

* custom matching impedance to amplifiers

3. Description/Condition:

Almost Mint as you can see in the pics. I've Been saving a pair that got it in a trade but don't really need it as I'm not a competting anymore, Its just sittin here. I would like to keep one just in case BUT cash Talks :icon_smile:

4. Price: :

$380 local deal, I have the packaging to ship her but I know will be over $70 dlls

(please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and cash available just pme and we'll see)

Not interested in trades unless I get a real good deal for something that catch my eye.

5. Pictures:

photo1-43.jpg

photo2-39.jpg

photo4-20.jpg

photo3-32.jpg

**IMPORTANT**

* I don't ship to a different address than the one paypal gives me unless I know you as Customer, please don't Ask.

* I don't do refunds once the purchased Item is on your way just because you needed it yesterday.

* I don't do refunds if UPS/USPS is holding the item for you to pick it up but you can't because you work 26 hours at day.

* If you feel like I'm going to ship Rocks instead your item, please make sure you get a unboxing Video to help if any issues later (I know is not a Sundown Product to make it worth *sad*)

* please, PLEASE if any issue feel free to contact me right away and do not wait 2 months to show proof of the issue because I'll assume you're trying to ripp me off and It's not happening.

* Please don't get mad if I don't give you my Phone Number, you can pme here (I'll clear my pms from now on) or send me an email...(Same as paypal)

* Don't call me moron or stupid cuz you'll hurt my feelings and it doesn't help at all.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

" Don't call me moron or stupid cuz you'll hurt my feelings and it doesn't help at all. "

Lolololol anyway, Glws. Sick sub.

Edit: double post fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...