18'' ia dp vs 18'' omega

We have customers that run 2500-3000 often and things are fine.
I recommend 1500-2000 for most folks.

Maybe it was a setup issue, maybe it was a bad driver, you probably bought it used so who knows what you had or what happened. But I know for a fact it will take that much power. Just like all my other OEM customers (10+) take that much power.

If you really want to know, send me one of your drivers and I will send you one of mine and we can test again. I try to stay out of threads like these and let the customers decide themselves as I don't like to come to threads and try to convince people I'm better, but I will on the other hand defend my product from another manufacture!

Thanks,

Nick
Good to know. I wasn't saying it can't take 3k, just IN MY EXPERIENCE it didn't. It could have been many things.

I was not attacking your product at all. I have recommended your Flatlynes and Lethal's many times. I enjoyed the DP quite a bit.

x3 Thats why i got a level 5 15 and a Cactus 7kw.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Vids?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

last year at sbn i ran a pr of 40.1s strapped at .5 ohms on a pr of dp12s. did a 155.9(ac190)i have noticed about a 1 db difference from the tl & the ac190

last year at sbn i ran a pr of 40.1s strapped at .5 ohms on a pr of dp12s. did a 155.9(ac190)i have noticed about a 1 db difference from the tl & the ac190
Badass score:veryhapp:

Copper coil hdcs tearing apart yea, with 4k+. Aluminum coils tearing apart, no...
rms on the hdc3s is 1k rms, i run twice that daily no problem with copper coils. i've never smelled coil or heard any funny mechanical noises before, and i got mine used.

Good to know. I wasn't saying it can't take 3k, just IN MY EXPERIENCE it didn't. It could have been many things.
I was not attacking your product at all. I have recommended your Flatlynes and Lethal's many times. I enjoyed the DP quite a bit.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm sorry, but since no one else is asking I will ask, was that score on the termlab or Audiocontrol? 152.2 is really loud if that is a "termlab" score. Not saying it can't be done, but in a daily setup that is bringing the pain with one sub. My 3 DP's were doing 152-153 daily on the termlab with virtually any music off of 2 GP3000d Pro's. Do you have some kind of verification of that score? The B.S. flag is not too far behind my questions. The civic is a fairly loud car, but that score is ridiculous for one sub in a daily setup.
Why does it matter:rolleyes:

Why does it matter:rolleyes:
Because I have an assload of cone area with significant power so I just wanted to understand what I am doing wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. Yes, sarcasm is intended. 152.2 daily is a loud friggin score with 1 18. The only reason I am questioning is because he stated it was a daily system which means he beats around to music and stuff. 152.2 in a comp/burp setup is definitely admirable and a whole lot more believable. Just my $.02. I will not ever doubt anything incriminator makes, but let us please be reasonable.

rms on the hdc3s is 1k rms, i run twice that daily no problem with copper coils. i've never smelled coil or heard any funny mechanical noises before, and i got mine used.
So what does that have to do with my original statement?

He mentioned the hdcs tearing apart, and I said yes with about 4kw on a copper coil. I know they will handle 2k fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date