Eclipse??????

What get's me is how someone sells a speaker or something and doesn't take the 2 minutes it takes to clean it up and make it look presentable before posting a pic of the thing. I'm sure you'd have a better chance of identifying what speaker that was if it was clean lol

lol i emailed them and its a chick who knows nothing about them. i asked if i could test them out before i purchase she said sure. 45 min drive though...

They are the aluminums. Not titaniums. If she looks down inside of motor with a light there should be a model number on underside of aluminum cone inside of voice coil.

What get's me is how someone sells a speaker or something and doesn't take the 2 minutes it takes to clean it up and make it look presentable before posting a pic of the thing. I'm sure you'd have a better chance of identifying what speaker that was if it was clean lol
eh they might not look that bad in person. ive sold some subs that in person look flawless but when you take a picture of them it shows every little imperfection.

eh they might not look that bad in person. ive sold some subs that in person look flawless but when you take a picture of them it shows every little imperfection.
granted but I mean I'm not talking abut perfection just sometimes you see saw dust all over teh woofers from building a box and what not

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.