Northeast Region 160 Yugo

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Funny how you didn't "snap" a comment my way at the show today. Please instead of dissin me on a forum dis me to my face infront of the crowd at the next show.
You make an ignorant remark, and suddenly everyone is to blame for what you said, grow the fuck up douche bag. And learn a little about product before you go running your cocksucker about.

Trust me you can't argue with Mr.Slate. It will get you nowhere. You just cant fix stupid. And yes Nate if you said something as stupid as you did here at a show Id make fun of you right to your face. Im still getting louder and your still watching me win. Nice to see Mike T. out today. Shows how veterans do it. What have you done lately?........besides watching me win? God you wish you were me dont you?.......yeah you do you dirty girl

Sorry its the weed talking......
All the weed in the world won't give you the heart to dis me in public punk.

Yes, I'm watching you win against KIDS with daily systems, with a car that does nothing but SPL wow...................

I've WON on a national level with a daily system and no punk like you can ever take it away.

You win in your home state and you think you're Alma. The only difference is that she's a much nicer lady then you are.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.