160 dB @ 34 Hz !!!

it does really well 24-45 but its best numbers come around 34 although after this fix I have no doubt that the response is going to change. by how much im not sure. My main goal was to play low music loud. I think we got that down!

wow.. man i remember when 155 with 2 18s was retarted.. my personal best with 1 15s was a 153.3 with a old school D series 9500.. im really wanting to get back into the lanes.. SD is becoming a threat.. good to see other companies making great products.. you have every reason to be proud.. i look forward to seeing more results.. btw that is a **** decent FR for such a high score..

wow.. man i remember when 155 with 2 18s was retarted.. my personal best with 1 15s was a 153.3 with a old school D series 9500.. im really wanting to get back into the lanes.. SD is becoming a threat.. good to see other companies making great products.. you have every reason to be proud.. i look forward to seeing more results.. btw that is a **** decent FR for such a high score..

papermaker do I know you....Joel??

Got some more work done this weekend. Derrick came down and helped out with some welding. Hey for both of us not being welders I think we did a pretty good job!

Derrick getting it done! Iphone pictures so not that great

img0713g.jpg

img0714u.jpg

I got the digi cam back and go some more work done today.

002tgu.jpg

started working on dash

006fh.jpg

010bxb.jpg

Working alone can cause fires.....lol see the burned up shirt.... yeah I called it a day

008nih.jpg

All for now. We will be getting some more work done next week.

papermaker do I know you....Joel??
yea we met a few times, you still running DD i see..

funny i rembember your old single kove setup...

after about 2004 or 2005 the sport dropped off fast.. i though you where long gone!

congrats on the 160 club...

next time your in LA give me a holla..

Crazy stuff guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Looking forward to seeing it up and running again when the work is complete!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.