150db @ 27HZ! two 18's in a 6th order C pillar wall bandpass

I guess my phone ***** reloaded page like five times..
My phone does the same **** sometimes........ Watched the vid online. Nothing special about the video. Your basic hairtrick and flex vid. What is that awesome teeny bopper song he is bumping in the first vid though??????

My phone does the same **** sometimes........ Watched the vid online. Nothing special about the video. Your basic hairtrick and flex vid. What is that awesome teeny bopper song he is bumping in the first vid though??????
its my girl's favorite song, its all you wanted - michelle branch, no idea what the hell bass remix is that though.

its my girl's favorite song, its all you wanted - michelle branch, no idea what the hell bass remix is that though.
I knew it was that bitch michelle branch. LOL. Searched for it for half a second and gave up for fear of actually becoming a homosexual

2 Sundown X 18's dual 2ohms wired parallel to 0.5 ohm to a single B2 M1S with 5 batteries and 600 amps from alternators

Can do 147.6db at 24hz legit sealed on the dash

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

akadj

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
akadj
Edmonton Alberta CANADA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date