15" XXX ported box

Participant count
  • Participant list
here's one also 17" high btw

193053_290_full.jpg

it may play nice on that box but whats the tuning frequency on that, the f3. what kind of out put will that box give you.
don't try to shyt on the thread just because of your little link in your sig--it was fuggin free and that snailshell is for a 15" XXX--it was developed based off of a design from P4S or whatever the hell their name is.

don't try to shyt on the thread just because of your little link in your sig--it was fuggin free and that snailshell is for a 15" XXX--it was developed based off of a design from P4S or whatever the hell their name is.
hey guy

it dont matter who designed it, or how and who developed it ,

if there is no real info on how the subwoofer is going to perform in the enclosure, no tuning frequency , no f3. what was it design for. then just good. ain't good enough.

you want to build a box, that you dont know what to expect from it , then cool.

hey guyit dont matter who designed it, or how and who developed it ,

if there is no real info on how the subwoofer is going to perform in the enclosure, no tuning frequency , no f3. what was it design for. then just good. ain't good enough.

lmao he does make sense

like i said---it was specifically designed for a 15" XXX using the t/s parameters. there are several members here who can atest to the quality and sound of the design. that is all

ok so what was it for SQ, SQL, SPL? some where in between, i didn't say the design is bad.

but building a box with out any parameters other the the dimensions of the box. just don't make any sense to me.

but go for it let us know how much you love it.

no one knows what to expect from a design they never used before until its built and put in the enviroment its going to be used in i can build a box put it in 30 different vehicles and get different sound/performance from every single vehicle.

no one knows what to expect from a design they never used before until its built and put in the enviroment its going to be used in i can build a box put it in 30 different vehicles and get different sound/performance from every single vehicle.

thats true,

but why waste money with trial and error. get the enclosure designed to your specific taste. yea ones in the car some freqs will gain others will loose some dbs, but that's why there are eq to fine tune it.

so get the box designed to sound the way you want it to sound. not just guess how its going to sound, because some one built it for that sub,

you can build different enclosure for the same sub that will suit different applications.

thats true,
but why waste money with trial and error. get the enclosure designed to your specific taste. yea ones in the car some freqs will gain others will loose some dbs, but that's why there are eq to fine tune it.

so get the box designed to sound the way you want it to sound. not just guess how its going to sound, because some one built it for that sub,

you can build different enclosure for the same sub that will suit different applications.
ok lets end this.....he asked for some designs i posted one up simple as that

here's one also 17" high btw

193053_290_full.jpg
I don't think this design will work because it was made for a 12" not he 15. Just adding the 3.5 inches high would not make up for doing a conversion of a 12" enclosure to a 15" enclosure.

sorry for the bump but i just finally got time to work on a box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.