15" Shocker Singature Series D1.4 copper coil, very stiff suspension. X4

Participant count
  • Participant list

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

4X Shocker Sig 15's '05 (small gap) motors. Dual 1.4 ohm copper Precision Econowind coils, RE baskets, #8 direct leads 4X spiders. Sundown dustcaps (for the DEEBEEZ).

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used these for perhaps a dozen burps in my friend's wall with Rockford 4K per sub. They take that without complaint. Suspensions are still stiff and will likely stay stiff for a long time with this spider pack. RE-doing the wall with 6 12's so we can fit adequate port area so these need to go.

I never got dustcaps to fit these cones so that's a little ugly.

One has a hairline crack on basket. It functions fine, but that'll want to be replaced when you recone. I had the one with the crack in my Jeep on my JBL 6K and it does fairly well for output and takes the power well. Mechanically 5K is not a big issue with these softparts, thermally 1200W 50hz sine wave indefinitely, 1500 is difficult to make them smelly. 2000 they will stink after a few songs, 6K, they smell very angry fast depending on the song.

I'd suggest DD style bs ox (4-6 cube per sub 15" per cube port 17" deep tuning @ 42hz.... for SPL 20-25" port per cube same depth port tunes high 40's)

I have TS specs on my other laptop and can fish them out if anyone cares.

Three subs pictured, the 4th is at a local shop on consignment but I can pick it up on short notice.

Gunk on the baskets is caulking rope we used to seal them to the wall. It'll wipe off with a rag or your fingernails

Price:

350 ea + shipping 315+ shipping on the one with the cracked basket. Will consider trades, but I'm almost certain anything you have I'll only want to re-sell so I'll value it accordingly.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

They weigh about 110 pounds in a crate boxed up coming from 02675.

Item Pictures:

DSC02894.jpg

DSC02893.jpg

DSC02892.jpg

would you trade 2 for a RE XXX 15
Probably not. Any trade that I wouldn't use or find a local home for would need to be light enough that I wouldn't take a beating shipping it out again.

*Edit* You mean trade 2 of these for a broken '04 XXX ? Seriously? I'd take broken XXX in trade, but it's worth @ 190$ (motor will sell for 170-180 shipped, basket is 25, and softparts are scrap)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.

300 for the one with the cracked basket, 300$ for another one that I had to do some surgery on (dustcap is banged up and heavy glue around it) Could be covered up with a larger cap. Price is + shipping of course.

Also have extra recone parts (enough for 2 subs) I can include for a very fair price.

Considering trades (no subs, possibly motors if they're TC Sounds)

I got some really good spider packs for 6 spoke 18" basket if you ever wind up doing your own recones.
im picking up a pair of AA chaos 18s.. I dont know how long they will last on 4k being that they are rated for 800... so I may need some softparts and you will be the first person that I come to.

****... i would love to try a single 15. so no trade for hdc3 18?
It would have to be a really special sub for me to take a sub in trade. Ideal trades woud be things that would take up less space!

Bump....

I took apart the worst condition cosmetic one, 3 left, which is perfect to wire down to 1 ohm nominal

It would have to be a really special sub for me to take a sub in trade. Ideal trades woud be things that would take up less space!
Bump....

I took apart the worst condition cosmetic one, 3 left, which is perfect to wire down to 1 ohm nominal
lol this was late

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

hispls

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
hispls
Central Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date