15" Memphis M3 Old school orange basket

Participant count
  • Participant list

melverc
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

15" Memphis M3 Old school orange basket

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition, Both coils read good. There is some spots where the cone and the dustcap comes together where it looks like the paint or resin has chipped off, look at pics

Price: $150 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

guessing the answer is no. The seller has no feedback which leads me to believe he never sold it, and only 17 posts which also leads me to believe he is no longer around.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

With that being said I have one Id sell for 120 haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.