15" Kicker Solobaric L7

if you looking for SPL and very very very loud, yeah it's for you:D

if you want some sq, there r a lot of choices n ppl will give u a lot, dont wanna repeat everythign that ppl r gonna say

i have the L7 12" and i wouldnt put 1400 watts and the kicker company doesnt suggest it either but it could probably handle it for a little while

i second the opinion on not wanting to put 1400watts on it....in a comp-SURE but i wouldn't recommend it for daily driving. just make sure u put in a nice vented box. they perform alot better in a vented box than in a sealed one

Originally posted by blueski can a single 12L7 handle 1400w for daily?
i run mine daily at 2k watts each.

they handle like champs, so long as they have the SILVER cones, and you know how to twiddle the knobs and keep it at a certain level.

just burped one off of 3800 watts. check the thread i posted last titled "test finally done" or something to that effect. took it easy.

Here's the enclosure I bought for mine!

http://www.subwooferbox.net

SingleL7.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.