SOLD 15" FI BL's, US Amps USA400, Kicker KX450.2, Rainbow Coax

WantedIsHere

Banned
Cali
Ok this is just continued from my other thread as too many people keep asking about the stuff thats sold already and i cant edit it any longer.

First i have 2 15" FI Audio BL's they are dual 1ohm subs with the cooling options etc they are universal and daily optioned too... nice subs with great output. i have them on a 20.1 right now thats also for sale. I have them in a nice ported box 3.4cubes at 33-34hz... specs are right at what fi says to be best. I'm gonna go with a 4 sub setup now. These have only been used for three weeks and have maybe 6 hours of play time on them. Never any smells or anything they sound great and make it hurt to breath from the bass when the volume is up. (birch) box can be had locally for $75

I'm looking for $270 shipped $245 local pick up in the lower us each. I will pack them pack then correctly for $270 each shipped.

Now a US Amps USA400 1999 version. Awesome amp. Super under rated and a over all cool amp. Most here know what these things are capable of. They are the best of the best in my eyes. Cosmetically this is about a 7/10 It is an 8 year old amp but has been freshened up by us amps last year. (not refurbished, it was sent to them to replace caps n stuff etc... before i purchased it from DJgtsr) Specs are below and i am looking for

$350 shipped on this.

USA-400: @12v

2 x 200W @ 4 ohms

2 x 400W @ 2 ohms

2 x 600W @ 1 ohm

1 x 400W @ 8 ohms bridged

1 x 800W @ 4 ohms bridged

1 x 1200W @ 2 ohms bridged

THD @ 4 ohms:

S/N Ratio: 115dB

Damping Factor: >1000

Fuse: External 225A

Dimensions: 23.75" x 7.5" x 2.1" (60.3cm x 19cm x 5.3cm)

Weight: 17 lb. (7.7 kg.)

Not pictured

Rainbow SL165... they are coax speakers i used for rear fill and loved them... I liked them better then my germs to be honest... They are installed right now and ill take them out for buyers. I purchased them new about 5 months ago and they are on the kicker amp listed below and kicking ass... they sound awesome for coax and would be perfect for anyone who wants decent rear fill... I'm asking $80 shipped and they will come with original box and grilles rings etc... SOLD

Kicker KX450.2 this amp is a nice little amp.... quite nice to be honest i love it... I'm going to a 4 channel tho so it needs to go to make room. i purchased it from bholtmier... it comes with the amp and nothing else... it didnt come with end caps but i might have some extra's in the garage ill toss in if i can find them. Its a great amp for any comps or a bit powerfull for coax speakers but thats what i have it running and it does an awesome job at it... here are the specs listed below and im asking $125 shipped witch is awesome for this amp.

2 x 150W @ 4 ohms (14.4V -

2 x 225W @ 2 ohms (14.4V -

1 x 450W @ 4 ohms bridged (14.4V -

Fuse: 2 x 30A

Paypal is not pref. I canceled my paypal accound after they screwed me twice this year. If you would like to use paypal you may and ill have you send it to my dad. I will not cover any paypal fee's though you need to add %3 for the fee's. I have used this account with people on here any time i used paypal and have plenty of refs.

Money order pref as its safer for both... easy to track and they dont screw people. I'm an honest guy and have people who can vouch for me.

BL.jpg

GroupShot.jpg

The only things for sale are whats listed, no wire nothing else....

Trades ok if any of the following

Diamond Audio D971 comps

Mag D2's

Diamond Hex S600 a/s

Kicker ZX650.4

Orion 2500d

PM's responded to

Kicker amp is $125 shipped and posted in the ad....

I'm selling the BL's to go in a new direction... Im gonna go down to 12's and seal it up...

The gun isnt for sale and its a Springfield Arms XD40

as of right now, asking price... I have had quite a few offers for between 500-530 shipped.... most people live too far away to make sense of taking those offers though.... anywhere east coast i have to get asking price as shipping is going to be rape... If you were in cali that would be another thing but it costs allot to ship heavy stuff cross country....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.