15" DC XL or 15" FI BTL n2

A new option has arrived. I was about to send money to a guy that im buying a 15 dc xl for tomorrow, and a new option popped up. A new style fi btl n2 for a little more. Which should I get and what will have better sq? I want low low bass but I still wanna get very loud. Itll be off a aq 2200. Sorry for all the questions but so many options. lol

Also no box yet

So pretty much, what would be more bang for the money?

if you never plan on upgrading the amp, then i'd say the xl. both are very efficient, xl i think a little more so, and from what i've heard sounds better than a btl.

the btl can handle up to 3500 pretty safely though, so if you want to upgrade amps i'd say get the btw

never underestimate the power of neo i guess...
7916250_600x338.jpg

Both subs are very good. Though I think it would be a better comparison if you were talking about the N2 to a level 5. With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Fi outperformed the DC

dc xl's...you cant go wrong. if you are going for straight spl then go btl but if you're trying to be loud and actually sound good for daily than go with the xl for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.