15" CRV Kickers

Hey, I'm new to the car audio world. I'm just wondering the pros and cons to a 15in. crv sub.

im looking for a decently loud system for super cheap. and this sub just came into my eyes today from one of my friends. has any1 had one before? heard them in a car? any input to this sub will be helpful

thanks,

shortstack031

you have some really good options online with that kind of budget, if thats just for substage that is. don't even bother with a CVR. I'm sure people in this forum will lead you in the right direction, just ignore the ones who get high on bashing anybody who says the word kicker.

but for my first system would the crv be fine for normal daily driver use?

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

k...im jobless right now with limited money to spend..happy?

but for my first system would the crv be fine for normal daily driver use?
IMO, no. If you just want a street beeter buy an sa-8 or sa-12, or some of skar's stuff is really nice for the price, and you can get a perfect box from skar. I am pretty sure that someone on here is a skar vendor.

there is just much better for your money than the CVR and if you don't want to take our word for it, that's up to you. I've had CVR's before, and they aren't anything special.

Cvrs arent a bad sub not the best but I have a pair of tens that where subjected to 2 yrs of my abuse and still work to this day rated 300 rms I had 900 running to the pair at one point but wasnt left running for long periods. Look around you may find better for the price but if your getting a really good deal go for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.