15 in subwoofer but which one would you choose?

Low N Loud

:uhoh:eek:k so im in the market for a new 15in sub, my ab xfl is toast:uhoh:.

setup: 99 vw jetta

sq q2200.1 amp

Rockford fosgate p400.4 amp

2 optima yellow tops

0/1 gauge stinger ofc wire

pionner avh4300dvd double din

focal components up front

kicker 6.5 in the back

stock alt.. around 90 100amps not to sure tho.

as for my box its is a prefab of msw.com. around 3cubicft tuned to 35htz, would evently make a custom one around 4 to 4.5 cubes but space is kinda limited as the trunk isent huge lol.

should I spend the 400 for a nice 15, which one would fit my setup, want some good lows the ab did great but I was wanting more. been looking at the sundown z15 v2. some insight would be cool

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Google and Ebay are your friends. Froma quick search and providing these are like new, $2- $400 for the subs and $2- $400 for the amplifiers...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...
LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...
Open screw holes sound like a little muffler, loose box panels sound like a massager on a wooden table.

About this thread

Low N Loud

Low N Loud
Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
brandonkain82