13w7

I think SPL professionals have more problems with the seals around the window popping off than the window actually crackings. Glasses RF is like 250hz or so, subs shoudn't be playing that high, it would take ALOT of brute force to crack glass.

The sound pressure is so evenly distributed on the face of the glass its extremely hard to break glass with a frequency many octaves below the resonant freq of the glass. Does anyone know about the db that the competitors start to have that insanely thick glass at? Why was that guy called a noob for sayng 160db -seems close to me...? Maybe 165 ish but thats alot louder than 160.

I own the same equipment you are speaking of.
13W7 on a 1000/1

Dont switch for anything, you'll love the SQ/SPL out of that setup. Mine is ported as per spec and I absolubely love it, and ive had many, many subs/amps. This one is great SQ, and it gets loud as fcuk!

As for the person that said the W7 is outdated smokes a little too much ganja... How can ANY great sounding subwoofer or any audio product be 'Outdated"
Companies need to stay fresh with new ideas and concepts. Sure it's a great woofer, as I mentioned above, but people will always be looking for bigger, louded, and better sounding drivers. Sure the Ferrari F50 was a great car, but even a car with that kind of performance got "outdated," and thus the Enzo was born.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wminer

wminer
Saint Petersburg
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ssj2xxgotenxx