12w7 in ho box

Participant count
  • Participant list

iLLsT0LZ
10+ year member

Mi
Item(s) for Sale:

12W7 IN HO BOX

Item(s) Description/Condition: used but in great working condition cosmetic 8.5/10 and functionality 10/10

JL Audio HO112R-W7 Subwoofer systems

JL Audio W7 Subwoofers - Car Audio Subwoofers

Price: 500 OBO + SHIPPING

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

PM FOR QUOTES

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

lol thanks for the support. ive gotten a few hits on it already i think ill keep it up and just try to increase my odds of getting it sold.

those arent necessarily new, some posts through that site bring up ebay auctions and dont include shipping, all im saying is when someone tells me that my price is jacked too high, then they shouldnt post, its not helping with my sale or sending any encouragement towards my post, if you can find it somewhere else then buy it. this is just for someone who wants to throw a prefab system in there car, the ho box and 12w7 were designed for each other and look good and sound good, anyone who bashes them hasnt herd them cus they arnt that bad of a woofer and i do appreciate help when its asked for, but when its not its just interjected criticism so please unless you have something to help me out with this post please dont post thats all im asking and i dont think its too unreasonable, i have this posted on several different sites im just trying to sell something i no longer need for a price which CAN BE NEGOTIATED

Guys, the rules clearly state that questioning someone's price IS post dumping. If you want to "help", rather than post dump, PM the seller your opinion on his/her prices. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.