1200-1800rms @2ohms mono amp

etm34
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Kentucky
I am looking for an amp that will power two dayton ho's so 1200 rms combined, i would like to get a little above the 1200 and get around 1400 rms or somewhere in that range. i am looking to spend $250 OR LESS, but any sundown amps or good quality amps, a reasonable range above the $250 (less than $50) will also be considered. Not in any rush to buy, just wanting to get some offers. Please no kicker or boss or audiopipe or rockford fosgate offers, thank! will pay with paypal.

Hifonics have always seemed cheaply made to me, but enlighten me if actually make good quality stuff.

Hifonics have always seemed cheaply made to me, but enlighten me if actually make good quality stuff.
i wouldn't say there cheaply made, just not made for the long haul, there well built and do rated, they just dont seem to take the abuse of say a saz amp

but i got a BXI1608D clamping 1700+

i wouldn't say there cheaply made, just not made for the long haul, there well built and do rated, they just dont seem to take the abuse of say a saz amp
but i got a BXI1608D clamping 1700+
How much, what is clamping?

Boston gt28 1200@2

3f039c4a.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.