• Participant list

Silver-N-Black
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SoCal
1. Product:

12" TC Sounds / Audiopulse Revo

2. Specs:

750-1000w will make it happy. Its a single 4 ohm lms voice coil, audiopulse revo motor with copper in the gap, and detachable top assembly. Top assembly consists of a single tc spider with woven lead, Oem tc terminals, audiopulse cone with high roll surround, and blue audiopulse revo basket.

3. Description/Condition:

Bought the sub from a member here, have no use for it. Used very good Mech 10/10 and physical 9/10 i refinished the motor and it had some deep nics on the bottom that I wasnt able to get out. No major chips or damage to the magnet slugs however.

4. What you are looking for: :

Sundown E-12's, E15's, SA12 maybe SA15.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I was able to log in fine, using Chrome if that helps. I don't know anything about the product at all, just found the info and shared the love. :)
Brother in law has some of their 8’s and they are little beasts. Typical cookie cutter product that performs as it should.
Off the shelf design, nothing special and will sound like a bull horn. The best pro audio drivers I’ve heard are the crossfire XTpro6’s. The best...
The formula is Square Root of your target Wattage Multiplied by Ohms. 50Wx4Ohms=200. Square root of 200 is 14.14. So 15v AC is your target.

About this thread

Silver-N-Black

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Silver-N-Black
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date