12" Sundown X vs 12" AB XFL

Syntaxx7x
10+ year member

sooooo I totaled my Camaro and I'm gonna get a hoopti.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

probably a '92 Honda Civic

so i'ma just give my system to my girl which is 2 AB 12" XFL's on a AB Phantom 4000...

I'm making a list of what I'ma put in my car.. and I need some help.. want to do something

a little different brand wise..

so I was thinking 2 Sundown X12 on a SAZ 2500D V.2.. or would I do better with a CT Sounds AT2500.1 ???

box would be up to specs.. I have space to work with in the trunk...

I'm up for suggestions..

Also i'm doing electrical upgrade 1st.. with get ho alt.. and big 3 done before I buy anything.

I think they would come alive on a saz 3500v2 a 2500 would do fine as well but I would do subdown over audio technix any day if ur worried about budget or something then ct is fine looks like the boards are korean so cant go wrong with that too.

or do yah think that the Z v.3 would do better.... I just love the look of the X's..... that's why I want them...

u said the saz 3500 v2... isn't that a little too much power for the X's??? or do you think they can handle that daily??

They shoukd be ablekto handle 2k daily if done properly if u plan to wire at 1 ohm I wouldn't see a single problem.. me personally I would wire to .5 ohm to get close to 4k from that amp and to be honest I like the new x and zv4 series I have never heard a zv3 but I would personally go for the x because I love lows and the sq is great on them.i am going to be running a ns1 at .5 on 4 x 10s so I believe thats 1800 watts a piece.

I'm seeing a big problem with this thread...

Why are you giving away your system to a woman.

But back on topic, the X and Zv4 are both great subs and will get low. But get the car first, then worry about the system.

lol.. cause I totaled my car.. even my box was crushed.. subs and amp are still ok.. soooo I'ma put them in my girls car.. and I just want something different when I get my new car.. well not really new but you know what I mean.. so if I wanted to wires down to .5 ohm.. I should get the dual 2 ohm vc??

plus i'm like 700 a month free $ now that my car got totaled.. and I'll pay for the hooptie out of pocket.. 1500.. lol my amp will cost about the same amount as my car..

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

should have car by sat.. or mon.. then gonna order alt and 0 ga wire.

yea.. I want to feel it in my chest.. the ear ring.. and the nose itch is aight.. but I like it when u feel it in ur chest..

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

u think a 220 alt will be good enough..?? or will I need to get another batt too??

yea.. I want to feel it in my chest.. the ear ring.. and the nose itch is aight.. but I like it when u feel it in ur chest.. 

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

u think a 220 alt will be good enough..?? or will I need to get another batt too??
to be good i would run at least 2 batts in the back with a 3500 i had a 3500 at .5 ohm with one batt in the back and a 180 amp alt and dropped to mid 11's

sooooo I totaled my Camaro and I'm gonna get a hoopti.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gifprobably a '92 Honda Civic

so i'ma just give my system to my girl which is 2 AB 12" XFL's on a AB Phantom 4000...

I'm making a list of what I'ma put in my car.. and I need some help.. want to do something

a little different brand wise..

so I was thinking 2 Sundown X12 on a SAZ 2500D V.2.. or would I do better with a CT Sounds AT2500.1 ???

box would be up to specs.. I have space to work with in the trunk...

I'm up for suggestions..

Also i'm doing electrical upgrade 1st.. with get ho alt.. and big 3 done before I buy anything.
Just curious all this money dumping into another system and you arnt going to spend it getting a better car? Pfft priorities man! Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Syntaxx7x

10+ year member
Syntaxx7x
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views