Pete
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok here we go....

'95 civic

CDT HD-62 in custom kick panels

Black Widow midbass in door pods

Kicker ZR series amp left for sub putting out 600 watts RMS @ 2ohms

I have $350 to spend on the sub but would like to spend around $200 if possible.

I am looking for 1 12" sub for my car...

So far I have listened to Infinity Perfect "Q"

JL 12w6

I install Rockford

I liked the Alpine Type R and am really interested in the Type X sub due before summer.

My old setup was 2 10" IDMax subs and I want that type of sound quality.

Give me a list of 12" subs to consider and research... DVC 4ohm if possible

Thanks

Pete

Type R's cant touch IDMax...

Look into Magnum D2 ... 300 bucks shipped. Suposedly will sound better than the MAX and can get louder handle way more power

I had my XXX in a sealed box (less than 2 days) and it sounded awesome for techno and super fast beats (140 bpm+). But it just didnt get as loud obviously.

But any listed above would sound good in sealed enclosures.

Bill T.

Havn't heard them yet, **** UPS, but maybe look into the ED B3 12. Its 195 and supposedly comparable to the A. Ill have mine by the end of next week hopefully.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.