12"RE XXX or 13W7

what amp(s) would you guys reccomend for two 12" XXXD2 i have two Hifonics BXi 2010D and im wondering if that will be enough. they are brand new unoppened i had plans to use them in another project but if i can i would like to use them here with these subs any input is appreciated guys thanks

________

XXX or W7 both good subs. i have had them both. do some research i recommend a Orion HCCA. i know for a fact that it will take more power than a W7 not sure about the XXX. the Orion HCCA is cheaper too!!!

ok im sorry guys i guess i didnt give enough info.

250 amp alt

2 runs of kicker 0ga

kinetik 1800 under hood

kinetik 2400 under back seat

2 Bxi2610d's (newest model, and they are strappable)

2000 ford explorer (4 door)

h/u jvc kd-avx800-double din

im gonna be getting a RF 3sixty.2 here shortly new rca's all new wiring im not sure on the comps yet either im thinking of matching up with the re XXX 6.5 comps in door pods im working on now i know for sure im putting 6.5s in all four doors.

i think i have the electrical to handle the amps and what they subs will be eating.

im thinking of putting these guys in 4-6^3 at around 33-30 Hz

i will and know how to set the gains correctly so clipping wont be an issue (hopefully) if everything is done right. i used to work at a local shop and am in good with the owner so he is letting me use the facility to do the install and use any tools needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chief_bignut

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
chief_bignut
McAllen, Texas, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date