12" I.A. Death Penalty D2

rta60460
10+ year member

illinois
12" ia death penalty.. I purchased new about a year ago, excellent condition..$300View attachment 26550916

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I also have a incriminator IA20.1 amp for sale in the amp section that I bought new at the same time...I would sell them both together for $700

Please text message or call mike 401 332 7133 --if the in.incrmanator sub is still available . I have been looking every were for a sub I can run with my.massive audio dmx stage 2 quad 1 ohm 12in sub . I have a brand new massive audio summo dual 4 ohm sub and a lot of other subs and amps earthquake audio mostly but if I can run ur dual 1 ohm sub with my quad 1 at a rnd load of 1 ohm -each then I.will buy the sub asap I can pay you via PayPal western union or w.e u perfer my dmx massive audio is 68 lbs.cheapest way to ship is ups freight shipping it eill costs me a extra 50+ $ mu dmx all boxed up was 68lbdr and I paid, 57$- -- it came from California and im way on the other side of the usa in yhr smallest state called providence Rhode island 02906 postal code if you stll have the sub I'll definitely buy it I have 2-1999-2002 earthquake phd3 destroyer amps the gray one s thr .50 stable.and push out 4600rns at 1 ohm thy were 2600$ each when they came out new im looking to run a amp on each sub at 1 ohm -I think it will hammer iv got 2=--earthquake dbxI 12s dual 4 running on one amp at 1 ohm -and they can olny handle quarter gain but they are the loudest set of ,,earthquake subs iv owned hitting 143. 7 to.Michael Jackson song dirty Diana .with no epicenter and s stock alternator I have a 01 Ultima just got the dmx stage 3 -quad 1 ohm sub and upgraded my altantor from stock to a 220 amp power basterd/ altantor and that really woke up my amp I.must have gained 10db from just changing the altantor . So now but ready for the subs I.built 2-single ported boxes 38x16x16 if u are looking for anything let me know I have been a car audio collector since 97 and I've got-sum of the hardest tir find amps.subs mids highs cross overs eqs bass shackers evn old school alpine cassette players . Hope to here form you happy thanksgiving.much respect Mike aka machine85

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.