12" Fi BTL vs DC level 4 xl subs

nosho47

Oahu
I am trying to decided on these two subs to use in my traditional bodydropped ext. cab s10. I will be running two sundown saz-3000's (one per sub). What are your opinions and reviews on the subs. I was looking at the DC level 5 subs but they are a bit pricey especially getting it shipped here to Hawaii.

I'm actually looking between these exactly. I've heard mixed opinions, it just seems people are choosing whatever they have ran. My conclusion is the BTL will sound better on music, but the XL may put out a little more on the SPL side.

xl would stomp a mud hole in the btl any day of the week ....the mach 5's are about even with the xl's maybe a little less
First post and you don't know what you are talking about noob. They are both close to each other. The Xl will get going on less power than the BTL. Other than that they are very comparable.

First post and you don't know what you are talking about noob. They are both close to each other. The Xl will get going on less power than the BTL. Other than that they are very comparable.
He has XLs as stated in his "second" post..

Conclusion: mommy and daddy bought him some real nice subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.