12" Eclipse Titanium's

golffanatic
10+ year member

Chicago
Just found a deal on these picked them up today. 2 of them for 200 bux and in mint condition. Currently running sealed, whats optimal for these bad boys ported? do they require a lot of space and whats a good tune for them. tried to find specs but couldn't find them.

2.5 each and tuned to around 35 should do well. What power you putting to them? These things will drop low too. Sealed was nothing special and I didnt care much for the output. Ported was pretty decent.

Yup. Tune to 33-35 with about 35 in^2 each. Great subs. Had two of the 15's before. Got really loud ported.

They were TC3hp subs. Very good. But need circa 1.5kw each to really move.

That's a hell of a deal.

hell I had my 12 in 4 cubes tuned to 35 and running off my ppi pc1800, and it was amazing in my truck. Was a bit big box, but I was only givin it about 1k. I have heard people put them in 5 cu ft boxes also. They sound amazing in most applications

thanx for the response guys... they are running sealed and they sound great... probably wont be able to build a ported box till after the holidays since all the family is coming in... they sound great off my audioque 1200d but i think they want more...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.