12" Custom Built Sundown Audio NS v1 with OEM Parts + TI Basket & TC Spiders **Pics**

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

12" Custom Built Sundown Audio NS v1 with OEM Parts + TI Basket

2. Specs:

12" Blue TC Basket, Dual 1.6 dcr Beefy 8 Layer OEM Coil, OEM Cone/Cap + 3 Spaced TC Spiders with leads sew in.

The Sub Was Built for both daily &amp; Comp aplication so I'll say 2500-4000w

3. Description/Condition:

Mint as you can see in the pics, I Just Built it and Free air Tested to make sure works perfect.

4. Price:

I would like to get $400 in a local deal. Keep in mind that this Sub is heavy so shipping will be around $60-$70 (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer just pme)

No Trades Please unless you have a TSNS 2010 or TC-5400/Ultra Motor.

5. Pictures:

photo1-21.jpg

photo2-19.jpg

photo3-14.jpg

photo4-10.jpg

photo5-5.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Trying to get rid of every sinlge sub I have bro.

Post it fs and get back to me

Guys, Please check the pictures again, This Sub is a BeautyBeast! I always take my time to do every single build and I get the best pictures that way you can see the small details of the build.

Trying to get rid of every sinlge sub I have bro. Post it fs and get back to me

Guys, Please check the pictures again, This Sub is a BeautyBeast! I always take my time to do every single build and I get the best pictures that way you can see the small details of the build.
No problem I got it on here just waiting for someone to pick it up and I will definitely get this off your hands.

It is a **** *** sub, send me some more details on this, that basket is effin sexxxxxxx

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Btw do you have a rubber gasket for this?

Friday Again! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...