SOLD $110 shipped ROCKFORD T3002

Participant count
  • Participant list

300ZX Twin Turbo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
PA
Like new condition

PIC upload thing not working can email pics at request just PM me.

SPECS

50W x 2 @ 4-Ohms RMS

100W x 2 @ 2-Ohms RMS

150W x 2 @ 1-Ohms RMS

200W x 1 @ 4-Ohms bridged RMS

300W x 1 @ 2-Ohms bridged RMS

Evidence :http://www.pioneermusicinc.com/www/pdfs/The%20Rockford%20Fosgate%20T3002%20Challenge%20Results.pdf

The challenge was hosted at the Pioneer Music show in Kansas City, Mo. Their show drew approximately 115 dealers. Rockford Fosgate’s objective was to show their dealer base just how awesome these products are, and leave the dealers with the impression that the old "take no prisoners" Rockford Fosgate attitude is back. “I'd say that we accomplished all of that”, explained Tony Candela, Regional Sales Manager. Garry Springgay of Cogent Audio Labs, an independent testing facility out of Gilbert Arizona, oversaw and performed the testing during the challenge. To get the most accurate results possible, an Audio Precision System One Analyzer was utilized and all participants were given a printed result sheet. Garry measured the T3002 at 210 watts per channel into 4 ohms, 320 per channel into 2 ohms, 411 per channel into 1 ohm, 644 bridged into 4 ohms and 818 bridged into 2 ohms. All measurements were taken at 14.4 volts DC (+/-0.2V) with both channels driven at 1% THD - per the CEA-2006 guidelines. He then posted its results and corresponding graphs from the Audio Precision as the "numbers to beat."… “One mean little "100 watt" amp,” commented Anthony D’Amore, Lead Engineer for Rockford, who was on hand to answer questions

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.