10k Kicker Warhorse and 2 DD 99z12's for daily.......

I dont hate because i dont believe you have stuff. I hate because with all the nice stuff you have (cars and equipment) it would be nice if you posted actual builds. Many people could learn from them and appreciate how to do a good build that sets records like yours do. You obviously have experience with installs, but instead of showing us the changes in the jeep that you have made and giving insight into how different setups sound in there; what you like and dislike about each amp, sub or box type, you would rather take a bunch of pics and post useless comments about how much hate you get. I know you enjoy the trollin, but maybe after 10-15 pages of it you could post pics of an actual build in some of these.

1wrangler001.jpg

Here is the current box made out of 1"MDF double baffled in front and on top

Id rather stick with Quality than Quanity
What a dipshit... The Soundigital 12K has

Have fun with your overpriced junk Kicker....That will never get used. Love how the bug doesn't have any pics of the amps actually wired up and running.

Have fun with your overpriced junk Kicker....That will never get used. Love how the bug doesn't have any pics of the amps actually wired up and running.
so are you a sound digital nut rider or just hate this guy cuz he has better equipment then you it wasnt handed to him for free he paid for it if he decided to melt his amps into a trophy more power to him to all the ****** retards who hate crxs builds you see he made the thread stay the **** out instead of wasting forum space this thread wouldnt be this long if all the useless haters on the site who contribute nothing would just stfu mkay

agreed. his money his choice. but hey comment add more pictures of how you tune your boxes. thats what i need to learn. and if you do thanks in advace!!!!

Sure dicks, just ignore the quote. "Louisiana_CRX: Id rather stick with Quality than Quanity". If he's going to make a statement about that regarding the other amp mentioned (Soundigital), he should at least be held accountable. I don't nuthug any brand. I like all brands, as long as they're decent spec for their price group. The Kicker is an overpriced POS. Obviously you can't read or comprehend sound amplifier specs.

I guess the DD 8's in the video didn't have any wires ran either or the DD 12 I had in the wrangler that did a 152 at a show in the Wrangler a couple of weeks ago that was built to play music didn't have wires either...The pics of the amps was just one stage of the install before the wires were ran.... and Everyone knows Kicker is the best so I bought the biggest and baddest amp that Kicker makes.....The WARHORSE

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.