10k Kicker Warhorse and 2 DD 99z12's for daily.......

so are you a sound digital nut rider or just hate this guy cuz he has better equipment then you it wasnt handed to him for free he paid for it if he decided to melt his amps into a trophy more power to him to all the ****** retards who hate crxs builds you see he made the thread stay the **** out instead of wasting forum space this thread wouldnt be this long if all the useless haters on the site who contribute nothing would just stfu mkay
You just summed up the intelligence of a LA_CRX nuthugger.

There would be more pics if it wasn't for the haters crowding my build logs...if they don't like my builds they should leave them alone...
The haters wouldn't hate if you would just post pictures in the first place. But you refuse to even do that, so it's clear you are just an attention whore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

There would be more pics if it wasn't for the haters crowding my build logs...if they don't like my builds they should leave them alone...yesterday i got the old dd 1508 box unhooked and out of the wrangler...I had to wait on some help unloading it since its a pretty heavy box....being made out of 1" Mdf and doubled baffled on top....I'm getting ready to do some measurements for a custom amp rack for the Warhorse and put a battery box under it...It should be pretty nice...Like I said I'm making a daily beater with this...So this most likely will be my final build in the Wrangler....I'm not real worried about how it does in competitions as long as it sounds good and makes some crazy bass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
wtf is that? last time i checked there wasn't a limit on the number of posts that could be in a thread.

yean my build logs seems to bring them out for some reason...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
your build logs are not build logs, they should not be in the build log forum, they are bulls hitting threads that belong in the general discussion forum. Fact is you never complete a build log thread, you simply post some pics of a car, some equipment, sometimes equipment screwed to the car, the finish up with what you are gonna build next. Not hating, stating facts. I would love for you to respond with something other than "hater gonna hate..."

I wouldn't call to many of the haters. I for one do not think you own 1/3 what you say you do. No hatting what so ever there, just what I think. I also do not think you're able to "build" anything. Again not hating just what I personally think. Want to prove me wrong? I will be hosting a midwest regional toward the end of the season in Perryville Mo. Show up and put up a number better then my wife's car and then I will respect you and start to think you are half way competent. If you say no or don't show, then oh well. Guess there is USACi finals if you ever show up there again.

Dave owns more than you think....this dude has gobs of caraudio shit its ridiculous...i know cuz i've seen his shit..been to his shop and seen ALL of his cars/trucks and i've sat in almost all his builds he speaks of. He aint the best at taking pics or shooting vids of his stuff cuz most of the time at shows he's just being a cool dude and demoing his shit.....and having fun pissing people off like you and kmanian. So the more you bitch/complain/and hate..the happier he gets. But I for one can vouch for Dave.

12;s are what I need for SB2 ....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
SB2?? Don't want to stay in SB1 with me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif Maybe i should go SB2 and hold that record too..hehe just messin wit ya Dave....i wouldn't be able to touch 2 ddz12s and a warhorse...i'm not a baller like you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

damm look at your birth certificate.....I'm jealous...lol That was worth the wait..... 500 more watts than mine.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
So worth the pain and frustration and the dolly i had to put in the truck and lug around to get that thing into my house...

Dave owns more than you think....this dude has gobs of caraudio shit its ridiculous...i know cuz i've seen his shit..been to his shop and seen ALL of his cars/trucks and i've sat in almost all his builds he speaks of. He aint the best at taking pics or shooting vids of his stuff cuz most of the time at shows he's just being a cool dude and demoing his shit.....and having fun pissing people off like you and kmanian. So the more you bitch/complain/and hate..the happier he gets. But I for one can vouch for Dave.
Dude I ain't pissed, just stating fact. If he is so cool demoing his sh i t, why not post the pics? If your not gonna post pics don't do a build log, as a build log inherently needs pictures, as his written communication skills can not supply the detail even in a thousand words as one picture can.

But truth be told, I was intrested before, as we seem to have similar tastes in equipment, but instance to continue on like this has killed that and I simply could give two sh its now. there are way to many guys out there that understand the concept of a build log, and are willing to follow through. So keep hugging those nasty *** balls of his and enjoy yourself.

Dave, honestly, you dam well know if it wasnt for your haters, you wouldnt get the attention you get now......
You can admit that much right?

In a nutshell, you beat off on this every chance you get bro.....you know it!
That is all I'm sayin'

Dude I ain't pissed, just stating fact. If he is so cool demoing his sh i t, why not post the pics? If your not gonna post pics don't do a build log, as a build log inherently needs pictures, as his written communication skills can not supply the detail even in a thousand words as one picture can. But truth be told, I was intrested before, as we seem to have similar tastes in equipment, but instance to continue on like this has killed that and I simply could give two sh its now. there are way to many guys out there that understand the concept of a build log, and are willing to follow through. So keep hugging those nasty *** balls of his and enjoy yourself.

That is all I'm sayin'
over 2500 views in 3 days i must be doing something right.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

over 2500 views in 3 days i must be doing something right.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
so you are admitting that the views and post count get your inner thighs all wet?

This is not a build log, its a soap opera. You have not in the past nor present had any intention of starting a "build log" this is about your sad need for attention. and it is sad bro.

But carry on, you are doing something right, it just isn't a build log

so you are admitting that the views and post count get your inner thighs all wet?
This is not a build log, its a soap opera. You have not in the past nor present had any intention of starting a "build log" this is about your sad need for attention. and it is sad bro.

But carry on, you are doing something right, it just isn't a build log
keep on hating bro....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.