100gb+ of Music Available via Voice Command / Control through Head Unit?

pastadude

Alright, this seems like something that's totally doable, and yet every venue I try seems to fail, so allow me to pose the question to you wonderful people:

I want my entire music library accessible via voice command in my car.

All 100gb+ of it.

It seems like Siri could handle the voice command (though poorly, perhaps), but the only product that Apple makes that has that much storage is the most recent iPad Air... and it seems like a wholly ineffective way of doing things.

So are there alternatives? What options are there? I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions... the storage capabilities exist, the voice command capabilities exist, and the connectivity options exist, I'm just not sure they can all be bundled together?

Thanks so much, I'd really appreciate any help in figuring out a way to make this happen!

~M

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.