SOLD 10 RE8's...PICS THIS TIME.

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
As stated I have 5 RE8's for sale. I was going to use them for USACI, but I need some money so these things must go. I don't have any pictures as of now, but will get some over the weekend if someone is seriously interested. I've bought/sold dozens of things on here, so have no worries about the quality of my items...they're described accurately.

1 is brand new, and still in the box, never been powered. I got them from luisiana_crx a few months ago, but never used them.

55+shipping each.

The other 4 are the older versions, with the "boob" backplate and rubber boot on the magnet, not the completely sloped backplate like the new ones that had no rubber boot. They're in good condition, with just a little play time.

40+ shipping each.

New on the left, old on the right...3 new, 5 old...

RE8002.jpg

RE8001.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.