Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

10" Custom Liltle Beast v2

2. Specs:

Modded MTX 9500 Motor and OEM Basket with the 3.5" 4 layer Alum FW Coil Dual 2 ohms, 2.5k Rms Spaced Spider pack with dual leads sew in and Zv4 Cone with the Crazy Fat sorround and The Custom Carbon Fiber Cap From Genesis Custom Audio for the Db's...

2.5k RMS all day long, I might give it a try in my Girls car cuz I really want to lol

3. Description/Condition:

Good condition to be a used motor/basket as you can see in the pics, Free air Tested to make sure works perfect.

4. Price:

$400 Plus Shipping! (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and the cash ready just pme)

Trades? Only Big Motors...

5. Pictures:

photo1-52.jpg

photo2-48.jpg

photo3-38.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4-24.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

1. Product: 10" Custom Liltle Beast v2

2. Specs:

Modded MTX 9500 Motor and OEM Basket with the 3.5" 4 layer Alum FW Coil Dual 2 ohms, 2.5k Rms Spaced Spider pack with dual leads sew in and Zv4 Cone with the Crazy Fat sorround and The Custom Carbon Fiber Cap From Genesis Custom Audio for the Db's...

2.5k RMS all day long, I might give it a try in my Girls car cuz I really want to lol

3. Description/Condition:

Good condition to be a used motor/basket as you can see in the pics, Free air Tested to make sure works perfect.

4. Price:

$400 Plus Shipping! (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and the cash ready just pme)

Trades? Only Big Motors...

5. Pictures:

photo1-52.jpg

photo2-48.jpg

photo3-38.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4-24.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
hey man can you hook me up with a parts for my xc im trying to make it a 15 and its a 18 right now, ill let you get the 18" basket, Im trying to put 4k rms to it in a single 15 setup in my 240sx... you pms are full btw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...