10" 9500

I heard it in the sledgehammer box, it sounded pretty crappy and peaky to me... but **** it was loud in the trunk of a big ass Grand Marquis. I do think it could sound pretty good in a box tuned lower than the sledgehammer.

Basically, if you are an SPL guy who doesn't want to sound like total ass.. pretty good.

yeh, im more spl oriented, i kinda want to stick with the mtx tho, juss cus thats all ive ever had, i know that they make some bad SQ (not horrible) but not great subs, but im also gettin a really good deal on this 10", and i was thinkin about just using their recommended box enclosure. If i got it built, it would go into my Toyota Paseo, which is a 2 dr, tiny car that the back seat folds down, so i know this will be loud, it doesnt need to sound perfect, hell it doesnt even need to sound decent, but if there are some other subs that u would recommend, im all ears.....

9500's sounded good to me when I heard a pair,its all subjective anyways

I thought they were brutal in a sence and had a very strong bass sound,totally different than lets say my D6s which slam hard but have a more delecate bass sound....

Hard to explain on here........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

blackMTXgold

10+ year member
PiMp MeMbEr
blackMTXgold
Waseca, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date