Southwest Region 10/2/2010 Extreme Autofest Firebird Raceway Phoenix,Az ( MECA event )

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

520reaudiosx15s
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
About - Extreme Autofest

Loading Grid...

Event Details

ID 1002

Flyer Event Flyer

Start Date 10/2/2010

End Date 10/2/2010

City Phoenix

State AZ

SPL

Drive-by

Boom & Zoom

SQ

SQ2

Install

RTA

Show & Shine

MECA Kids

Neon

Host MECA

Location Firebird Raceway

Contact 619-407-4180

Comments Registration & Cliniques @ 11 AM, Judging @ Noon

Event Director Todd Woodworth 909-816-2640

WWW Event Link

Email info@extremeautofest.com

Return to Event Grid

THE EXTREME AUTOFEST EVENT:

Hundreds of Cars, Thousands of People. Today’s Extreme Autofest is more than just an automotive enthusiast event, it’s a LIFESTYLE event.

Extreme Autofest has continued to bring today’s youth lifestyle together with cars, music, fashion, and electronics. Hundreds of custom Cars, Trucks, S.U.V’s, and StreetBikes compete for cash and prizes. Youth Lifestyle attractions such as DJ’s, Concert Performances, Dance Competitions and Fashion Shows continue to make the event an exciting experience for all.

CAR COMPETITION

With over 400 vehicles per show, the Extreme Autofest Vehicle Competition allows a variety of makes and models including Honda, Toyota, Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Mercedes, and more compete for thousands of dollars in cash and prizes.

THE TRUCKS

EAF's competition is not limited to just cars, but for Trucks and S.U.V.'s as well. From Customized Mini-Trucks on air-ride systems to Full Size Lincoln Navigators on 24" Wheels, you can see custom vehicles beyond your imagination!

MOTORSPORTS - DRIFTING ACTION

Select EAF events will feature Drift exhibitions, Burn-out contests, and Ride-N-Drives! Stay tuned for more info on Extreme Motorsports action at Extreme Autofest!

THE MOTORCYCLES

The competition at Autofest not only captures the enthusiasts of Cars and Trucks, but also the Street Bikes as well. See how some of these speed freaks trick their Bikes with custom chrome, paint, accessories and more! The Extreme Motorcycle Stunt competition will also be at select EAF events.

THE CAR AUDIO CHALLENGE

Thousands of watts and dozens of Subwoofers, select Extreme Autofest events will be host to the Extreme Sound Challenge! This event brings draws some of the hottest sound systems installed in some of today's vehicles. Car Audio enthusiasts compete for points, prizes, and of course, recognition.

THE B-BOY BATTLE

Having started as far back as the late 60's, B-Boying and Breakdancing have resurged with a new generation. Extreme Autofest events will contain some of the most exciting Breakdancing and Popping competitions around.

BATTLE OF THE DJ'S

These "Mixmaster" DJ's perform amazing tricks on two turntables and a mixer. Extreme AutoFest will host a regional DJ competition and fill the event gap by including this part of the urban music culture. Watch as these DJ's battle for cash and contingency prizes as well as bragging rights!

LIVE CONCERT PERFORMANCES

Extreme Autofest bridges the Music Industry and Youth Market with live concert performances. From local talent, to national known acts, EAF is committed to bringing you top notch music entertainment. Previous Major Artists include: E40, Krayzie Bone (Bone Thugs & Harmony), Lil Flip, Eek-A-Mouse, and more!

LOWRIDERS

A culture itself, Extreme AutoFest events showcases some of the best built Lowrider cars around. Select EAF events will also have the infamous Lowrider Car Hop, where Lowriders use their hydraulic systems to "Jump" their rides.

ASPIRING MODELS

These well-known Models in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry and the Sport Compact scene will be present at the Extreme Autofest. This showcase of models include Lifestyle, Magazine, Commercial Cover Models, as well as upcoming aspiring models.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I got this in email...

Hi Brian,

Firebird is NO GO due to the lack of proper preparation time for anyone who could undertake the Event Director duites. The Prescott Valley show is the final event for the 2010 MECA competition season in Arizona.

Dave

Fuq, no way... now how am i gunna find out wut this new box (in sig) is hittn????

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gifI got this in email...

Hi Brian,

Firebird is NO GO due to the lack of proper preparation time for anyone who could undertake the Event Director duites. The Prescott Valley show is the final event for the 2010 MECA competition season in Arizona.

Dave

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.