10 15's in a 4th order going in the Explorer

I figured a good deal of the static/distortion was due to the camera. 10 15"ers just seems way excessive for something that isn't for competition. Granted, it's a show car and a conversation piece, but it still seems pretty unbalanced if the point is to play music.
What can I say, some people like their music loud. I'm aiming for a 150 on my next setup and it's a daily driver.

Haven't been on here in a while

2ce69721.jpg

Lookin good man!!! Nothin like a bunch of 15's hittin them lows!!!
Thanks man

that looks really awesome with that carbon fiber stuff, makes it look "finished". looks really loud too. Hopefully you can make it to the Taylor show, I'd love a demo.
Thank you and yea I'm planning on making it to Taylor

What are the dimensions on that windshield banner? I had one made for me but it's like 10" tall lol.
Can't remember maybe like 5 or 6 inches

I know you said you don't really compete, but can you even hear the rest of the music with 10 15s pushing out the bass? Obviously, the mic on your camera isn't going to be a great indicator, but every time the bass hit in your vid, that's all I heard.
Yea the vocals are pretty insane to be honest. In a few videos other people have took standing outside the bass don't distort the mic and the words are very loud and clear. Like I said since I don't compete and it is my daily I did care about having a well rounded setup and made sure my mids and highs were taken care of. Currently running a pair of 6.5's in each door and a pair of super tweeters in the center console and then another set of 6.5's and super tweets in the trim panels needing the front seats.

subscribed
Thanks

looks sick bro
Appreciate it man

Have you metered it yet? Just curious as to what kind of #'s you're getting on music?
Nope

Topper=walkthrough=a lot more room=why r u still here get to work!!!!!
That's what I was thinking!

what kind of power are going to these?
Haven't clamped it, but each of the AB 120.1's are at .5 ohm

Never realized that I didn't post some of the newer vids of this system. But now that I finally have it all how I want the explorer with everything is actually for sale. But anyways here ya go for anyone interested in checking them out.

[video=youtube;IX-8xN93RwI]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.