1 Sub, 4 speaker terminals?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jackdeath
10+ year member

Ok, dumb question but don't want to hurt the sub or amp. I have an orion 2500d, and I have one sub. There are 4 speaker terminals on the amp. Do you just hook up to one side, or do you go + on one side, and then - on the other side as a bridge type hook up? hope this make sense. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look...
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
Not saying it can't be done or will necessarily sound bad and have heard reliable sources say they've had it sound good. I just never sat in one...
I swapped out a water-damaged amp from a '73 Mercury Cougar and wired four speakers (2 frnt Door/2 rear door panel) as shown here, but did not...
Getting a good voltage reading does not mean good power transfer. You could read 13.8v out of a 24 AWG wire. Recheck your amplifier's ground and...

About this thread

jackdeath

10+ year member
jackdeath
Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from